Security Camera Systems - The complete CCTV Course
This course will provide you with the tools and knowledge to understand and install Security Camera Systems. Subjects that will be covered include camera selection, installation, testing, system design, maintenance and troubleshooting. The goal is to equip every attendee with enough understanding of CCTV hardware and software that they could professionally install a complete system upon course completion.
What you'll learn
How to install a CCTV security camera system. Wiring, install and configuration that will allow you to view your cameras remotely
Learn how to physically install a camera system. I won't simply be showing you a computer screen while talking.
- Introductions of CCTV Cameras.
- Introduction to the Camera system overview
- Camera System Overview 1 - Technologies, Types of cameras and video recorders
- Camera System Overview 2 - Sites Layouts and Important camera and recorder specs
- Video recorder and hard drive installation
- Dome & Bullet Camera unboxing model
- Co-axial HD-over-analog(HDTVI, CVI) camera systems .
- Hardware Requirements Site Plan & Installation.
Video recorder set-up and configuration
- How to back up system recordings onto a USB Pendrive
This course will take you step-by-step through the wiring, install and configuration of a professional security camera system. We'll also set up an app that will allow you to view the cameras on your phone, tablet, or computer.
Here's some of what you'll learn in this course:
- Learn about security camera systems and how they work. We'll be focusing on new technology AHD camera systems mainly.
- Demonstrate the cameras and video recorders with an emphasis on their pros and cons so you can make an informed decision for your install.
- Demonstrate the wiring of a site with Proper Cabling & Diagrams
- Show the install of different types of cameras, and how they are Configuraed in the video recorder.
- Set up a mobile app that will allow you to view your cameras when you aren't home. Software will be used for computer viewing as well.
- How to Make connections for your cameras.
- Install conduit to protect wiring outside the building Using Proper Precautions.
This course would be ideal for:
- Anyone looking to protect their home and belongings using a professional security camera system.
- If you are looking to get into the growing security/low voltage field this is a good primer as well. Watch some of the things a technician does on a day-to-day basis.
- Other Trades people, like electricians, may get a lot of use out of this course as well to expand their services.
Get Free Tools On Pendrive Home Deliver & Certificate as Well In India . For Outside India Certificate will Mailed and Tools will Deliver through Rar Files.
Also Provide Business Plans & How to Get Client Through Our ON Job Training of 30 Days.
1.Provide Clients Leads From Your Selected Locations