Consistent 500GB Harddisk 3.5 Desktop
Consistent 500GB Harddisk 3.5 Desktop
Consistent - An Innovative Journey Of Life
- Company with strong values and beliefs…
- To Deliver Superior Value to our Customers, Vendors, and Employees & Society at Large…
- Vision To achieve world-class Information Technology products & services…
- To fulfill every need to every level of people where Home Entertainment is concerned…
Growth is the only option and change is the only constant in our rapidly changing world where things are moving towards the future with tremendous technological advancement.
Consistent Infosystems Private Limited has started their glorious journey in 2011 from the Capital city of India, New Delhi by visionary Mr. Nitin Bansal and Mr. Yogesh Aggarwal. Since the venture started Consistent Infosystems Private Limited has become one of the fastest growing organizations in the era of technology and already puts it’s remarkable footprints in the Information Technology, Electronics & Home Entertainment industry.
What is Internal Hard Disk ?
A hard disk drive (HDD), hard disk, hard disk drive, or fixed disk is an electromechanical data storage device that uses magnetic memory and one or more rigid fast rotating disks coated with magnetic materials to store and retrieve digital data. The disk is paired with a magnetic head, which is usually arranged on a moving actuator arm to read and write data on the surface of the disk. Data is accessed in random access, which means that individual data blocks can be stored and retrieved in any order. HDD is a non-volatile memory that retains stored data even when the power is off. Modern HDDs usually take the form of small rectangular boxes.
The factors that limit the time for accessing data on HDD are mainly related to the mechanical characteristics of rotating disks and moving heads, including:
- Seek time is a measure of the time it takes for the head assembly to travel to the disk track containing the data.
- The rotation delay occurs because the disk sector required when requesting data transfer may not be directly under the head. According to the statistical relationship that the average delay is one-half of the rotation period, the average rotation delay is shown in the table.
- The bit rate or data transfer rate (once the header is in the correct position) introduces a delay, which is a function of the number of transfer blocks; it is usually relatively small, but can be very long when transferring large continuous files.
Mechanic or Engineer
- Configure the drive as a master or slave device (PATA only).
- Mount the drive in the chassis.
- Connect the data cable to the drive and to the PATA or SATA interface.
- Connect a power cable to the drive. Before you remove the case panels to install the hard drive:
- Restart the system and run BIOS Setup. Note the current configuration which ATA and SATA ports are in use and the descriptions of the devices that are connected to them. Alternatively, use a diagnostic program such as Everest Home Edition to determine the current configuration of your drives and interfaces.
- If you are also installing a PATA or SATA interface card or RAID adapter, configure that card per the maker's instructions and attach the cables to it. If that card will replace some or all of the embedded PATA or SATA interfaces, use CMOS Setup to disable those interfaces.
Quality and Service is the only modus operandi for this organization.
Our wide range of IT products & precisely designed computer peripherals is a resultant of the practical human need which will help to get the perfect solution.
Frequently asked question
We will Process the orders within 24 Hours! it will Take 3-5 days to delivered to you
You always raise a return request for the product within the 7 days post delivery of the products. Products Should have tags, original condition for return request. after RTO Pickup within 2-3 working days Refund will be Initiated